Monday, June 22, 2015

Guest Design Team project #2 for Scrappy Moms Stamps


Hello everyone, I hope your weekend was great! My family and I celebrated my grandson, Chase's 8th birthday at the water park this weekend. So I thought this card would be great for the occasion! It is also my second Design Team project for Scrappy Moms Stamps.

 
I had so much for making this card! I took some watercolor paper and made a fun background. I love the shark holding the number 8 and I think the sentiment which is from http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com is perfect for this card. I embellished the card with shimmer spray, sequins, twine and look at those googly eyes. I also made a matching tag.
 
 
I used another sentiment from this versatile and cute stamp set.
 
 
 
Thanks for coming by today and have a great day!
Lisa
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Love all the blue!!! Super cute & fun set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and LOVE the sparkle!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and tag. Love the shark. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, all of the sparkle is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!