Monday, January 12, 2015

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Sugar Rush

I Love You Lollipop Holders

Two posts in one day, yay for me lol! I just wanted to share some lollipop holders that I made for Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge and get a head start on Valentines Day treats
so this is what I made:



 
Here is a list of items that I used to create these pretty little treat holders:
Stamps are from Scrappy Moms-Dancing in Circles Stamp Set
Cardstock from Joanns and Michaels
Lollipop and bow dies are from My Creative Time
Twine from the twinery
Ink is from Stampin' Up
Circle punches and heart punch are from Stampin' Up
Lollipops are from the Dollar Tree
 
Hope this inspires you to start creating for Valentines Day!
 
Lisa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are super yummy! Great bows! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrappy Moms for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

    Stacey ~ Scrappy Moms DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!