Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! I pray that 2015 brings you many good things! I had not realized that it had been so long since I blogged, but this year I am going to do better. So if you are still subscribed to my blog thank you very much.

My special announcement is that I am going to be a guest designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps in the month of June and I am so looking forward to it. Scrappy Moms Stamps are high quality polymer stamps. They have something for everyone.


Here is a project using Scrappy Moms Stamps




They have lots of sentiment stamps that can be used on your cards, tags, altered projects, gifts and scrapbook pages. Here is the web address to their page and thank you ladies  for choosing me to be a guest designer in the month of June.  Http://www.scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com

Have a great day,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!