Welcome to our first blog hop of 2014. This month we are excited to show you the new products available in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog as well as a preview of the free products you can earn through Sale-a-bration at the end of January.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Rae Harper-Burnett's blog http://www.wildwestpapercrafts on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My project today is a simple, but colorful and hip thank you card and a matching envelope!
I feel a little silly that I have never used washi tape on any of my cards. This stuff is so awesome! I love that SU has it to coordinate with the decorative paper and well just about everything else. This was a fun card to make and I love how simple and easy it was to putting together the envelope, using the envelope punch board. I also have to give credit to my Stamp-a-ma-jig, it helped me to line up the word thanks easy peasy!
Here is a list of the products that I used:
Tools: Envelope punch board, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Clear C block and the On Film Framelits dies
Stamp set: Hip Notes
Cardstocks and Inks: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, and So Saffron
Dimensionals and tombow glue
The next stop is Sharon Jaramillo at http://www.easypeasycards on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month!
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Janice Warhank at Janice's Papercraft Playground
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine