Monday, September 16, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #103

I love how this sketch challenge for Freshly Made Sketches was so simple! I was on vacation last week with my husband, so I did not get to work on my card until yesterday. So here is my card-


and here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches-

 
There are so many ideas running thru my head that I could use for this sketch to make some quick and easy cards!
 
Here are my key ingredients-Stamp sets- Happiest Birthday Wishes and Fresh Vintage,
Cardstock-Midnight Muse and Whisper White, Ink-Midnight Muse, Embellishments- Stampin' Up Jewels Basic Rhinestones. Thanks for looking and have a sweet day!
Lisa
 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I love how you used the stamp sets together and the way you used the sketch. Very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!