Saturday, August 31, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #101


 
This is my card for the Freshly Made Sketches 101 challenge.
 


 
 
It was a fun and easy sketch, just the kind of cards I am trying to get back into making! I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. It was great to have a mixture of gold papers on hand to use for the banners, that are off to the side. I used gold holographic paper, gold star paper and gold glitter paper. If you are looking for simple card ideas check out Freshly Made Sketches.blogspot.com. Thanks for looking!
 
Lisa
 

4 comments:

  1. This is such and elegant and shiny Christmas card! I love how the embossed sentiment really stands out! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so beautiful and sparkly! What a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at all that sparkle! What a gorgeous combination of papers and sentiment! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkle! A beautiful clean Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!